Hello Challengers! We wanted to try to reach as many of you as possible to provide the following information:
We have updated the challenge submission rules for all of our Genre Challenges. The wording on some of the older Genre Challenge posts still needs to be rewritten, however everything will read the same by the end of the night. The changes have been made in an effort to create more uniform submissions, which will help our Review Team get through your submissions much easier and more efficiently. The changes will be enforced starting on February 7th. Thank you for helping us streamline this process a little more.
Under the Submission header, the following has been added:
- You must submit each mode separately to the Submission thread as you complete them.
Under the Formatting header, the following have been added:
- You must clearly separate each difficulty level so that Easy, Normal and Hard have their designated number of shows. (You can use --- to create a page divider on AniList)
- For each mode, the requirements you use must be displayed in numerical order (eg. 1, 6, 10, 19, 27, etc.)
- You must make a new submission to the Challenge Submissions thread for each mode you complete.
The explained version:
- A Genre Challenge list must have the post be split into three sections, one each for Easy, Normal, and Hard modes. Separate these sections with a line break (---).
- Within each section, requirements must still be listed in numerical order, going from the lowest number to the highest number.
- You'll need to submit each level of the challenge as you complete them - so no more submitting Easy and Normal, Normal and Hard, or all three together. And for those of you who like to be smart, no Easy and Hard, either.